Online shopping has made it so much easier today to buy trendy and in style clothes like salwars, sarees, palazzos, skirts, etc. With so many different styles available, it is no wonder today that even ethnic Indian wear is being given a new look with style experimentations being done almost by everyone. Let us look at 10 stylish ways which can impart a new look to the kurtis.
- As a dress: For girls possessing a carefree attitude this slouchy way of dressing is sure to be a head turner. Wearing a long asymmetrical kurti teamed with matching handbag and gladiators makes for a dramatic change.
- With palazzo pants: Palazzos or flowing super-wide pants have a way of imparting a distinct style to every outfit they are coupled with. The kurti when teamed with palazzos too make for a classy and contemporary combination.
- With jeans: Combining a pair of jeans with the kurti is the classic way of incorporating style, comfort and chic to the attire. Teaming it up with a strap flats or even Kolhapuris makes for a casual attitude that is sure to be a killer.
- With the skirt: This is the ultimate bohemian combination that anyone can sport. In fact it is the ultimate in chic and high fashion and makes a perfect combination of western and eastern outfits.
- The dhoti look: It is the day of the androgynous look and the combination of the dhoti with a kurti perfectly epitomises it. Popularised by celebs and prominent dress designers, this fusion is fast catching up with the younger generation.
- With leggings: The kurti with leggings is an all time favourite which continues with its popularity even today.
- With the Patiala: The Patiala has been traditionally worn with the kurti and its attraction has hardly lessened with the advent of other modern combinations.
- With cigarette pants: This is another modern experiment which has caught the fancy across generations. Pairing this up with sunglasses for women is the ultimate in casual comfort and style.
- With jeggings: Keep it simple; keep it subtle; pair up the kurti with jeggings. From kitty parties to attending college, this combo is perfect to turn flab into fab.
- With Capri: Perfectly combine a kurti with a Capri either with traditional overtones or simple minimalistic modern designs. Whichever way one does it, the kurti with the Capri is something to look out for.
Wearing a kurti has never seemed so stylish before. So choose it, buy it and come up with even more extraordinary combinations!