Everyone is aware of the fact that notary is a third-party witness who authorizes the legal documents signed between any two parties. All business contracts need to be notarized to be legally binding. As businesses regularly need the services of notary publics, they prefer the mobile notaries who can travel to the required site to authorise the documents.
Let’s figure out when and why you should hire the services of a mobile notary.
- If you are into a business that often requires documents to be notarized, then you should hire one. Even if it’s not mandatory for few documents to be notarized, getting them authorised by a notary adds a layer of security. In case any issue pops up in future regarding the compliance or authenticity of the documents, then the notarized ones always have a benefit.
- Time is money when it comes to businesses. Whenever you need the documents to be authorised, you will have to travel to the notary’s office and that often wastes time. Time is money in today’s scenario and hiring a mobile notary helps you save that. Also, you have the flexibility of time in case of a mobile notary, which is otherwise not possible.
- It ensures availability in smaller places. If you operate in a big city, there is no problem in finding a notary public, but the same does not hold true in smaller places. So, if you are having a deal in some small place you can always call this mobile notary to come and notarize the documents. For instance, if you are in Ventura, you can search for mobile notary Ventura.This setup adds to the convenience factor as well since you are free to choose the place as well as the time to get the documents authorised.
- It is extremely beneficial in matters of Posterity. Sometimes there is a dire need for signing will or a testament if someone is hospitalised and in such cases, these mobile notaries are a life saviour. They can reach the hospital or wherever they need to be and can be a witness to the signing of important documents.
- The presence of a notary smoothens the entire process. As this person is present at the time of the signing of documents and deals, he ensures that original copies are used. He pays attention to details, knows about the proper process and follows it so that there is no possibility of any omissions or errors in the documents.
The travelling notary has exactly the same qualifications and credentials that are there in a notary public. The major difference is that he is available for his services at the time and place of your choice. You don’t have to worry about the office hours or weekends and peacefully get your deals signed in his presence.