Wimbledon is taking place at the prestigious All England Club in London between the 2nd and 15th July 2018.
Since 1877, the Wimbledon Championships have been a keenly anticipated event. Quintessentially British, images of strawberries and cream and Pimms spring to mind. The smell of lush and expertly grown grass invites memories of former champions from Fred Perry to John McEnroe, Martina Navratilova to Garbine Murgurza.
Our own Sir Andy Murray has triumphed here twice and Johanna Konta came close to the final in 2017, who can say how well British players will do in 2018’s championships?
To spend a day at the All England Club is to relish the highs and lows of play, the thrills, the exhilaration and the efficiency and execution of shots from the finest players in the world. To enjoy luxuries, access to exclusive areas, fine dining and talks from journalists and players, please consider tennis hospitality, for private party or corporate hospitality purposes.
DTB Wimbledon Debentures and Hospitality have a hospitality package to suit all tastes and budgets and they have several years of experience working with the All England Club. Trust placed in their capabilities won’t be misplaced.
You’re seeing the icons of tennis so do so in style. Elevate your day from outstanding to fantastic and relish the memories that you’ll take home with you.
The debenture tickets are for the best seats around Centre Court and Court 1.
DTB offer debenture tickets on both courts every day of the tournament in blocks of 2 or 4, subject to availability. A swing badge for one of the Debenture Lounge restaurants allows you to purchase a delicious lunch, strawberries and cream and a glass of wine or Pimms.
The All England Club raises funds for capital expenditure via their debenture tickets and as the money is used towards construction work, including the planned retractable roof over Court 1, your purchase will make future Wimbledon Championship’s even more spectacular. Uninterrupted play on 2 courts is not a distant prospect.
A sample package from DTB Wimbledon Debentures and Hospitality:
The most exceptional example of tennis hospitality spaces at Wimbledon must be the Skyview Suites. There is no chance of disappointment, you’re in the pinnacle of official hospitality facilities at the oldest tennis tournament in the world. Enjoy.
- Centre Court tickets in a prime location.
- Luxury chauffeur car service all day for journeys within the M25, one per suite.
- Car parking (1:4 guests.)
- Internal branding and signage opportunities.
- Personal usher service to your seats.
- A butler and experienced waiting and hostess staff.
- Spacious balcony, elevates you above the crowds.
- Air-conditioning within the suite.
- Glorious floral displays.
- Plasma televisions.
- A premium gift for all guests.
- Vintage champagne and canapé reception.
- Complimentary bar, including pink champagne.
- Fine wines from an extensive cellar.
- 4-course à la carte menu.
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
Each guest receives:
- Commemorative VIP pass and event documentation.
- Souvenir programme.
- Official souvenir merchandise.
Soak up the Wimbledon atmosphere, there’s nothing like it.