Attrition, or churn, which refers to the erosion of the client portfolio, is quantifiable. Companies must now take into account this essential formula in their strategy of conquest and loyalty, especially through clickfunnels pricing UK. Attrition is a normal and common risk. This is why the analysis of the attrition rate, a real indicator of a site’s performance, makes it possible to prognosticate the risk of losing customers in real time, to identify the real needs of clients and to adapt the offer.
Identify and Analyze the Possible Origin of Attrition
If it is difficult to prevent customers from leaving your platform, you should identify the causes of previous unsubscriptions and rectify it. Several tools make it possible to collect and retrieve these data:
- The unsubscribe survey, which must offer several customer response options
- Tools for predicting and analyzing data regarding attrition
- A follow-up strategy like click funnel review to prevent the departure of customers.
Note that the company itself may be at the origin of the loss of customer, regarding default of remission for example. Once the origin of attrition is identified and classified, it is then possible to rectify the situation by putting in place actions to decrease the loss of clients which include:
- Target the right audience, especially by studying the needs of your prospects
- Build customer loyalty by making your site more intuitive
- Set up a customer follow-up, by regularly submitting a satisfaction questionnaire to your page, by e-mailing surveys or via social networks, retain, maintain and know your client’s problems.
- Establish a prediction model of the attrition rate.
Machine-learning to Effectively Anticipate Attrition
Companies such as Microsoft and Soft Computing have developed attrition measurement tools based on both business evolution and customer habits. It should be noted that client behaviors and needs may vary from one sector to another. They vary even from one department to another in certain sectors: telecommunications or retail banks are regularly confronted with so-called switcher’s customers, who can switch from one company to the other as their needs differ.
Influencers and Anti-attrition Strategy
How to sell on Amazon marketplace, for example, is a question that should be ringing a bell on your head. It is, therefore, a question of avoiding attrition and of limiting the possibility of loss when it proves unavoidable. An effective anti-attrition maneuver takes into account large accounts, most profitable customers, influencers, an avenue to display your product.