Moving house provides many surprises. One is how much rubbish you manage to accumulate over the years of simply storing everything in the shed or the attic. As you pack, you are continually asking yourself – why did I keep that? The plan to get a skip bin never eventuated, until now.
Moving house is the perfect time to check out skip bin prices and get the big bin set up in your front yard. Ordering in a skip makes sense in so many ways.
- Having a skip bin means you can fill it up as you go, rather than filling up a trailer and then making the trip to the dump several times in a day. This is extremely time-consuming, as well as disrupting the job of deciding what to keep and what to discard.
- Everyone in the family can help to fill the skip. Your kids, your wife, your husband, your mother-in-law (probably a little too keen to get rid of some of your treasures) can all stroll out to the skip and toss stuff in it.
- You can take your time to decide what you will need with you in the new house and what you know will just sit in the packing box until the end of time. If you stick something in the skip and then change your mind, it’s not too late – you can always take it out again.
- Just like during a junk collection, what goes around comes around. Passers-by can help themselves to your unwanted items, providing they don’t make a mess of course. One man’s discarded item is another man’s soon to be discarded items as seen during council sidewalk collections where the same junk appears regularly on a variety of front lawns.
- Moving house is considered one of the most stressful times in your life. The mere presence of a skip reduces the agonies of getting rid of the rubbish, the old lounge suite from the games room and the kids broken scooters.
- The skip is dropped off and collected, without you having to participate. Compared to the process involved in using a trailer – taking all the stuff off it that has accumulated, making space to hook it onto your car or ute, all that reversing a trailer with the neighbours looking on. Take all that away and replace it with a big bin that someone else sorts out for you.
- The dump is not what it used to be – who remembers the days of D-mart, the counterpart of K-mart? No more tipping your rubbish over the edge into the landfill – these days you have to spend time sorting through your rubbish and depositing it in the correct pile, like a kindergarten exercise. When you’re in the middle of a major move, sorting out cleaning, packing and even renovating for the new tenants, a skip relieves you of at least one chore.
The list could go on, but you get the idea. Order your skip now – National Skip Bins Perth are one of Perth’s favourite skip bin providers and will supply you with the right size skip, at the right price, when you need it. Looking for Skip Bins in Perth? You can even book online your Skip Bin.